- Increasing the quality and relevance of teaching and learning that is offered in vocational education system in transport and logistics area, through the development of innovative new educational module and related forms of learning, and through the transfer and dissemination of good practice among European vocational schools,
- Promotion of innovative practice in teaching and learning using ICT and OER,
- Contribution to the professional development of teachers and people who are involved in educational system by introducing innovative forms of teaching and learning (ICT, OER),
- Development of transversal skills (entrepreneurship, language competences),
- Strengthening of the connection between vocational education and the labor market, and focus on an area of potential growth,
- Increasing the capacity of educational institutions and their internalization.